Monday, November 10, 2008

The Monthly Music Meet

Recently, I’d been to my mother's music school's monthly music meet. This was my first time there. First I listened to some of the students sing. My mom was one of those people. Another boy sang a song I knew and I quietly sang it to myself. During the second part, there was a rhythm test. I was in Group One. I was the youngest person in my group. I knew all the answers, but at first, my group didn’t trust. After they worked it out, however, they saw I was right. As I correctly answered more and more questions, I started to gain my groups trust. We got every question right. There was a tiebreaker for groups 1, 4, and 6. I answered the first one partially, so we did another question. It was a very easy question for me because I had known the answer for a long time. The question had a very long answer, but I did it correctly. Everyone in my group was offered M and Ms, but I was the only one who took them. Then everyone had a snack of cinnamon cookies, oatmeal raisin cookies, orange juice, and M and Ms. I beat my sister and both my parents. My parents had a lot of knowledge on the subject, but I still won, so my mom made a sweet at home which we all ate.

No comments: