Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hi Bob

This is a poem I wrote during a 15-minute free write time a few days ago. My inspiration came from when I was just thinking,” Hi Bob”. I made rhymes and then I went along to completely unrelated stuff using them. Here is the poem:

Hi Bob
You robbed
Mr. Joe
Who went on a row
boat
Next to a slow
boat
to China
Where he stole from
Ms. Tyna
Who hated
Ms. Lina
And stole all her stuff
And got a huge fine-a
While sitting next to Dina
Who robbed Bob
Who hates Steve Jobs
And sells what he robs
From his gobs
Of money
And Honey
Made by bees
In the trees
Swaying in the breeze
Until the wind stops
And they freeze
Until they hear Bob sneeze
And they get back to work
Inside murk
And marshlands
Of the harsh lands
Called Ireland
Where Bambi on steroids kicks
A tick named Mr. Hick
Who frolicked with a dust mite who became huge
And stopped all the trouble
By eating
Bob

No comments: