Thursday, September 16, 2010

My 12th Birthday

Yesterday, 9-12-10, I turned 12. I was waiting FOREVER for my birthday this year, and it was one of the best days of my life.

I woke up at around 8:30 in the morning. My parents told me to stay in my room while they set up for my birthday. I stayed in bed and watched videos on youtube on my dad’s phone until 9:30 in the morning. I then brushed my teeth, took a bath, and went downstairs. I got my presents. I got the new, AWESOME laptop I’m now typing this on, an Amazon Kindle with 5 books on it (I retract my opinion I posted on a previous blog about eBook readers), and 3 physical books as well. My grandparents gave me a card with $25, and the rest of my family gave me a LOT of cards and a $25 Gamestop giift certificate. My sister also gave me a lot of special stuff. She gave me origami, hand made bouncy balls, and other cool art stuff, and smelling stickers. My aunt and uncle and younger cousins also came too, and they gave me some money as a gift.

At 11:00 in the morning, my friends started coming. Sanjana, Sanjana, and Ankith all came, and we played Mario Kart Wii until it was time for lunch. We had pizza and orange cake. We then started watching the Karate Kid. However, a few minutes into the movie, we switched to Bedtime Stories. We also made our own personal ice cream sundaes.

At 2:30 in the afternoon, Sanjana and Sanjana left. We dropped off Ankith at 3:00 in the afternoon at his house. I spent the rest of the time watching videos on my new laptop and downloading an FPS until we had to leave to go to some houses for a religious festival. We left at 6:30 in the evening and got back at 10:00 in the night. I played the FPS I downloaded, Alliance of Valiant Arms, until 10:30 in the night. It ran really well on my laptop.

Like I said before, yesterday was one of the best days of my life.

No comments: