Monday, July 27, 2009

Reaching Benglur.....

On July 3rd, 2009, I was going to go to India. The week before, my mom had gone. My sister, dad, and I boarded the plane around 1:00 P.M. PST. The plane was delayed for an hour before take off. We were flying On Cathay Pacific Airlines. We were on the plane for 15 hours. We got sick of it after 3 hours. By the time we landed in Hong Kong, my feet were sore, my ears were pounding, my back ached, my stomach growled, and I had a runny nose. In Hong Kong, my dad bought me and my sister a slice of chocolate cake and a bottle of lemonade. We got onto another plane three hours after landing. This flight was on DragonAir Airlines and was 7 hours long. We reached Banglore International Airport in India at a very late hour. By the time I got to my grandparents house, it was 4:00 A.M.! I ate 2 gulab jamuns and went to sleep. Monday, July 6th, 2009, was our first day in India. Nothing extroardinary happened. On July 7th, 2009, we went shopping, saw our house (the one we've rented out), and we visited one of our relatives for dinner. Today, July 8th, 2009, we went to a relatives house for breakfast and we're visiting another one in the night.


(posting og this blog got delayed since internet connection was broken for a while)

No comments: