Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Pun Punk-Episode 1

Intro:

This is my new line of posts. I make a lot of puns, so I decided to record them. I’ve forgotten a few, but here goes the rest.


7/27/10


Tour Bus? Where?


Intro: My family and I were looking for a tour bus in Toronto (year 2008), and our GPS was working less than optimally.


Pun:

I don’t see why we’re looking for an expensive tour bus. Our GPS is showing us everything anyway.


You were Pun Punk’d!


Not my best pun, but I have better.


Have to be Mean:


Intro: It was the day before my dad’s birthday, and my dad said my sister was really nice. He asked her to put away his coffee cup. She said… nah.


Pun:

I know why [my sister] is being so mean to you today. Since she can’t be mean to you [on your birthday tomorrow] she has to be twice as mean!


You were Pun Punk’d!


Good Cook, Bad Taste


My mom said she actually LIKED the High School Musical musical(read my review), so I made this pun.


You know, it's weird that your cooking is so good, seeing as you have such bad taste.


You were Pun Punk'd


-Pun Punk

No comments: