Friday, August 10, 2007

Soccer class :-)

By Abhi Ramaprasad

Yesterday I went to soccer class. It was my first time playing. I was nervous. When I found my teacher, I ran a lap. I was almost as fast as the other three people. Most of the players were on vacation. I had three coaches. There names were Tammy, David[maybe], and Danny[maybe]. Then we did stretches. Then we practiced passing .We weren't really passing,just kicking it to each other. I was good at it. Then we had to pass to our partners when the whistle blew. Then we had to pass against a coach and stop him from getting the ball. Then three of us had to keep the ball from getting to the coaches. We got some water. Anna[father] didn't bring any. He got some water but it was really hot. Then the four of us played a game against our coaches. We didn't score a single time. Whoever scored the last one in our game won. That wasn't really a soccer rule, it was just to help us. They won four to zero. They told me a few end of the class things and we left.

No comments: