Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Summer Break 2007 in a Snapshot.....

By Abhijit Ramaprasad

8/14/2007

As per plans, Lakshmi Ajji and Venkut Ajja came by the end of May. They were supposed to come in March,only,they got busy.I had waited a long time for Ajji and Ajja to come and when they came,I was really happy.

During the last week of June, we went on a vacation to southern California for 4 days. We went to Sea World on the first day.Wild Animal park on the second.On the last day,We went to Universal Studios.I liked Sea World most.We saw lot of animals,and I got my own blanket.Universal Studios was second best.I liked the Wild Animal Park least.We got ice-cream on each day,and on the last day at Universal Studios,we got a cookie.

I went to my first star party.We saw stars,moons,and Jupitar from different telescopes.We first saw them on a computer.Then saw them through telescopes.We also saw a space station/sattelite.We saw a few clusters in the end.

Amma went to India for two weeks for Manjula Ajji's birthday.She was there for two weeks.I missed her.Manjula Ajji came and went to stay at Mama's[uncle]house.Sometimes she came to our house.

I read the 7th Harry Potter book.I finished in 4 days.Harry didn't die for 19 years+.Voldemort died.I was happy with the end.It was a Historical day when it came out.It was more historical than the times the other books were realesed.Everyone was reading it.I think J.K Rowling[author]is the best writer of all time.She made the the best books about everything.Thats because the Harry Potter books had many different things.It had mystery,adventure,fantasy,and something that starts with a r and ends with e[I know I didn't make a spelling mistake.It is starts with r and ends with e].

I got my own blog website,started and finished my Harry potter report,and did Star Party blog and finished the Star Party blog in one night.I thought I was supposed to tell all of what happened for my Harry Potter report.Then Amma told me to type just the important stuff.

I registered and downloaded a really cool game.

I went to my first soccer class.I was pretty good for a beginner.I really liked it.I needed cleats,shinguards,and a size 4 soccer ball.We tried to beat the teachers,but we couldn't.

I became a super X-Guardian on 8/12/2007.I was celebrating 3 years of Adventure Quest.I got 10,000 extra gold, a 35 potion limit,and 10 percent more exp for every monster I kill.My sister gave me the money.

I might have some fun with Stephen and/or Andre[on different days].I also emailed them.I told them about my soccer class and my website.

Epilouge

Summer Break was great and I am planning to see Stephen and Andre.Avinash[my little cousin who is one] really likes my Sea World blanket.He was crying one day and Amma told me to get my Sea World blanket.He stopped crying when I gave it to him.I really liked the blanket,too.

No comments: