Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My 11th Birthday

On Saturday, September 12, 2009, I turned 11.

I had been waiting for a week. My parents told me a few of the things that would happen.

Any way, first of, I got awesome gifts. I got the 5 books I wanted, which were: The Search for Truth, The Sea of Monsters, The Titans Curse, The Battle of the Labyrinth, and The Last Olympian. I also got the new WII Sports Resort. I also got a cell phone. It is a LG Neon.

My friend, Stephen, came at 10:00 A.M. My other friend, Ankith, came at 10:30. We played on the computer for some time. At 11:00, my other friend, Sanjana, came. We started talking. Later, a few other friends came. We ate some cake, which was delicious. Then we played a few games with lemons like the Lemon and Spoon Race and Lemon Basketball. Then we ate some pizza. Then we created our own ice cream. We got delicious Haagen Daz vanilla ice cream, strawberry syrup, cashew powder, and M&Ms. It was delicious. Afterwards, we watched the movie Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa.

In the evening, I had a birthday feast with my cousins, aunt, uncle, and family. After eating, I played WII Sports Resorts. I skydived from a plane, flew into a volcano, and fought hordes of swordsman.

Anyway, I had an awesome birthday. I hope my next birthday is just as good. I’ve been using my phone every day and I’ve been really happy.

1 comment:

HamSitar said...

u r cool.u have already got a mobile.