Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Despicable Me Movie Review

Intro:

Yesterday, 8/9/10(oh wow), I went to see Despicable Me. I've wanted to see for the whole summer, and next Monday is my first day of school, so I had to see it. And I wasn't disappointed.

Overview:

In Despicable Me, the pyramids are stolen, and the greatest villain in the world, Gru, becomes number two to Vector. Now he wants to steal the moon and reclaim his throne, but the Bank of Evil(formerly Lemen Brothers) won't fund him. He has to steal a shrink ray, which is stolen by Vector. Then he tries to steal it back... and fails miserably. But then he sees Vector's weakness: cookie selling orphan girls. He adopts them and he is very negligent. But he learns to like them. Watch the movie to learn how to heist of the century goes.

Other:

I felt a little sad about Gru's unkindness, but eh. Nothing much. I rate it an excellent. Make a Despicable Me Too(a name like Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa) and add some emotion and I might just rate it Phenomenal.

No comments: