Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Manoj's Visit

On 7/29/10, my cousin Manoj visited us. It was years since he last came. He was 16 and was here because he needed to see some colleges. He was really nice to me and my sister. We went to Stanford University,UC Berkeley, San Fransisco, and a few other places. On the 30th, we went to Stanford in the morning(look at my Stanford blog) and watched Harry Potter 5 at night. Sadly, we didn't finish. The next day, we went to San Fransisco. We were there from noon to 6. Then we went to UC Berkeley by my parents' friend. Afterwards, we went home. The next and last day, Manoj was leaving. In the morning, I played Spore Hero with him and he taught me about some of the biology he was studying. In the afternoon, we went to Baskin Robbins and got ice-cream. After that, we went to Barnes and Nobles and my parents bought him a e-book reader called a Nook. Then we went back home, ate, and dropped him off at the airport. I really miss him because he was here for only a few days, but we had the same interests.

No comments: