Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Pun Punk(now alternating with Wisecrack Wizard and Cynical Sorcerer)

Intro:
I now will be alternating with a new name: Wisecrack Wizard. And I came up with another one right now: Cynical Sorcerer.

8/4/10

(Airline) Soap Operas.

Intro:I was complaining about my parents HORRIBLE soap operas when I made this.

Pun:
I wish they at least used BRAND soap in your soap operas, but NOOOO, they have to use that garage they give on airliners.

Wisecrack Wizarding!

Sue the Writers!

Intro:I made this pun a long time ago because my parents were so good at guessing what would happen next.

Pun:
You should really sue those writers, because they keep stealing your ideas! And we should get someone to EMP our house... it'll kill all our electronics, but at least we won't be bugged by secret cameras.

Wisecrack Wizarding!

-Pun Punk, Wisecrack Wizard, Cynical Sorcerer

No comments: